ACTIVE BODY SIZE GUIDE
Nobody wants samples that fit poorly, so please ensure to check our Body Size Guide first as when your samples arrive & you consider too big or small, we do not remake. You may request our sizes be adjusted by grading up or down half or full size. For example, request our size Medium to be your size Small.
When measuring, use a cloth tape & wrap around the waist, bust & hips & compare to our International sizes.
Notes on Patterns
- Our sizes are all plotted using computerized 2D Auto Cad software & printers.
- Working digitally always result in better fits & grades than working with paper patterns.
- Once you have your samples in hand, slight edits can be fixed very quickly, editing the patterns for no cost with an online video call with one of our sample specialists.
Before you place your sample order, please check our International Size Guide below.
Wrap the tape around the fullest part of the bust.
Wrap the tape around the fullest part of the hip, approx. 4cm above the crotch.
Use a soft cloth tape & ﬁt close to the body.
Don’t ﬂex when measuring & keep fairly straight but not too rigid.
Active/Yogawear Care Instructions
- Always wash bright & similar colours separately.
- If damp or wet, keep bright colours away from other fabrics.
- Turn style inside out and wash with other synthetic fabrics.
- Avoid washing with anything abrasive, such as garments with zippers.
- Avoid using fabric softener as this will coat the technical fabric and inhibit its wicking capabilities.
- Machine wash in cool or warm water and lay flat to air dry, helping protect the life of the LYCRA® fibre and the shape of each style.
- Wash any items in bright colours alone before being worn