Getting Started & MOQ
Getting started in your own Activewear brand is far simpler than most imagine. We have fine-tuned the whole process from start to finish from your selection of designs, fabrics & colours handed over to get priced, through to sampling & then bulk to delivery to your door.
Below we go over the MOQ, getting your collection priced & selecting fabrics.
MOQ – Minimum Order Quantities
300 pieces* up to 12 designs, 30 pcs per style & 3 pieces per size & colour. An average order of 300 pieces with us costs much the same as other Bali active producers will charge you for 200 units, or even less. This is due to fact only we are a tax-free bonded company in Bali. Best to compare prices & calculate bulk orders before you start sampling, if you don’t you may well be in for a financial shock. The bottom line, you’re in this to make money, selling fast & placing top-ups with funds to do so. So, lets you get started.
Some examples of Invoices to bulk orders here
- *You may add as many colours or prints as you like as long as each design is ordered with min of 3 pieces per size & colour.
- *If your requesting colours we do not hold in stock, then we import them in in 70-meter lots. All fabrics must be used up in your production PO.
- *A sportwear set is classified as two pieces therefore 300 pieces may be 150 sets.
Creating Your Collection
We are world famous in the production of custom-made private label designs to request. If your desire is to create your own iconic label, with your own designs then we are here to assist. Custom made activewear can easily have the greatest impact on your target audience.
Read how to create your Custom designs here
Ready to go Designs
Twice a year we create a collection of the bestselling designs. This year it’s all about shape, colour & fit, with body-hugging figure enhancing designs selling the best. Selecting our designs is a simple fast way to get started.
Allow 4 – 6 weeks* from payment received to samples ready for dispatch.
See our Ready to go designs here
Selecting Fabrics, Plains or Prints
The choices you make at start of sampling are sure to follow you as you build your brand. Therefore, choose your fabrics & colours wisely.
Selecting sample colours from our stocks
Selecting from our stocks allows more colours to be added to your bulk order & will see orders landing faster than selecting colours from colours not held in stock to be imported. Approx. 4-6 weeks from PO goods ready to uplift. MOQ 20m per colour.
See our stock colours here
Requesting fabrics to be imported
Any fabric or colour not in stock, we import in to produce your samples in the exact colours. These are purchased in 2-meter sections & are chargeable. Selecting your bulk PO colours from colours that need to be imported, MOQ 70m per colour.
See our Fabrics to be imported here
Sampling time line 5 – 7 weeks.
Requesting Prints - Always a priority
We print your motifs in 2m sections. These are used to produce your actual print samples. Whilst we are printing, we run up your patterns & get ready to receive your printed fabric. If you’re stuck for time, we print in Bali via sublimation on a recycled Eco Olumpus.
See more about Printing here
*Issues such as branding & accessories are discussed once your samples are on the go.
*We require your artwork (logo & layout) for any branded heat press, packaging, jacquard & so on as soon as you have started sampling.
See our accessories page here
Handover is a word you’re going to hear often. Basically, it’s your collection of designs & fabric choices sent over to us to get your collection priced. We simply require your handover of designs as screen shots, weblinks or references to any design on any website with notes including going over any changes you want implemented. With that in place, we price your collection
- You may send us your sketches. Sketches are the least desirable as most open to interpretation. Sketches always require website references of similar designs.
- Adding notes & other illustrations to your handover is normal & often very helpful. The better the clarity the better the chance we have at sending you prefect samples.
- Requests for branding & accessories will be discussed once you have started in sampling.
See just how simple this actually is – Handover Examples
Moving to Costing
Select one of four ways to work. We check all your designs & notes to ensure all is clear & understood. In max 3 working days you will receive back the very best bulk wholesale price.
1. Email your custom private label designs – Most Popular
Attach your images to an email
2. Select from our Ready to Go Designs
Download the sample form, fill in & send back to us
3. Upload your collection via our website
From your desktop, mobile device, etc. drag to our upload page
4. Send the real samples via courier.
If you have designs you want us to work from, then send them over via courier.
Do NOT use EMS or any postal service as can take two months to arrive.
*Read how to send samples here
If the above sounds complex, it’s not. We are here to assist in any part of this journey via the contacts below. If it’s your desire to work in an ethical sustainable manner then incorporating recycled fabrics made from salvaged fishing nets & plastic bottles, dyed using certified OEKO-TEX dyes is the future.
- Packaging is all bio-degradable, no plastic is used in our production.
- We carry the largest stocks of premium grade recycled fabrics in Bali
- We are the only company to offer a digital print service. You can only print digitally on Nylon. In Bali all suppliers print via sublimation on Polyester. Digital is far superior to sublimation print.
- Accessories & heat press play an important role in the look of your collection. Most customers request a callback to go over their requests
- Our Moto & objective is always: – to produce the highest grade products at the lowest price possible.